I stayed as paying guests and in haunted houses which often hounded (Lols). So here is an interesting piece I wrote for you guys…..
Of course I am not done with my poems and I would get back for sure.
Incognito mode on a browser is all set to appear for your Google Maps.
It has been extremely popular on the Chrome Browser and also on Youtube.
Do you want to know it is going to change your daily living going forward?This new feature is very much a part of the series of new privacy tools being publicized across its various different apps.
It is readily available on Android devices and would soon be live on IOS devices. In short, it can hide you from yourself, so to say. The device you use can be turned on incognito mode. But, unfortunately, this facility is limited only to the device you use. So, each time you have a new device you would have to switch on the incognito mode every time in each of them.
It can hide your search results and browsing history from being displayed to those who sneak peek into your device each time you are not around it. It can hide your locations conveniently from your fiancee or your parents as well.But it does not vanish you or hide you from those who are using your data for ethical or unethical reasons.It does not hide you even from the police, internet service provider, third-party vendors, websites you visit and your very own Google. Virtually your fingerprints and impressions are widely scattered on the web even when you choose to run incognito. How do you turn on the incognito mode on maps? Merely by tapping the profile image of your account and then by tapping on the “turn on incognito mode.”What you cannot do when the incognito mode is turned on? Your personalized preferences would not work on this device. You cannot obtain information about your commuting points, not your transport services. You cannot get hold of your recommended hotels, shops and landmarks as and when you need. While on incognito mode you cannot have your recommendations. It just saves you from the random atmosphere where you live. It prevents seepage of data from the systems you use. The incognito mode comes with a warning message which reads,“Turn on Incognito Mode in maps does not affect how your activity is used or saved by internet providers, other apps, voice search and other Google services.”It helps you keep your life private even in a crowded room, in your immediate neighbourhood- a hoodie on your head yet it does not vanish you in thin air. A cool stuff widely practised by many on chrome. You have to choose wisely as per your requirements. If you wish to with your set preferences or you wish to go with your personalized data you have to ensure to not choose being on incognito mode. The private browsing facility is a feature available on many browsers but definitely private browsing is not entirely private, you might be knowing that one point by now clearly. Enjoy your choices with the incognito mode going forward even on maps as it can help you prevent your immediate neighbour from knowing where you were while you were away.
You might be wondering what’s wrong with this blog?
From poetry to skin care….awww….😳🙈😴💁♀️
Well truth is I wrote it for a platform and since they have not responded I thought of posting it on my blog to keep it mine😩😎😂😁
Winters are here again and the skin asks a happy bargain!Extra nourishment and a few small rules can set your skin free from wrinkles, leaving it ever glowing and healthy.
What all to not do this winter? Do you know?
1) Do not stop the intake of omega-3 fatty acids- Beauty shines best inside out. An article published recently by David Kiefer and Traci Pantisocracy shows Omega-3-fatty acids have proven benefits on skin. Found in salmon, walnuts and olive oil. Eat a lot of it and keep glowing in winters.
2) Do not stop drinking waters- The thirst centres of the brain receive less stimulation in winters. Do not forget to drink water even during the coldest months of the year.
3) Do not use very hot water/steam/sauna bathing- The hot water can soothe the winter in your bones but it can also dry your skin more than anything. It can harm the natural oils produced by your body, combined with the harsh chemicals of the soap you use.
4) Do not let woollen clothes touch your body directly- Wool dries your skin faster than cotton and silk. You can either cover your body with silk or cotton before you wrap your favourite sweater or line your woollen clothes with a cotton or silk lining.
5) Do not use your summer moisturiser- We often like our comfort zones and moisturisers are often such couches we do not like to change. You can try a lotion or a cream with jojoba or olive oil. Shea butter, glycerine, mineral oils are some alternatives for this winter.
6) Do not forget the lip balm- Try the ones laden with Shea butter as they stay longer.
7) Do not use your summer makeup- Try some hydrating formula for a long-lasting impact. A make up flaking off mid day is something you do not want to worry about in winters. Exfoliate your skin gently everyday for winters. Keep glowing and stop worrying this winter!